Play it on
N. of Players:
The Outermost Bastion
Take direct control of the tower and defend it against hordes of enemies.
- Short game levels + save system. Come back to play anytime.
- Campaign mode and Endless Horde mode.
- Upgrade the tower from one level to another (Campaign mode).
- Color-blind option.
About the game
Defend your tower from waves of monsters. Choose your target and weapon quickly but wisely.
Use the quiet time from one wave to another to upgrade your tower, place traps and change the landscape.
- Direct control of your tower attacks.
- Monsters with different weaknesses and strengths.
- Weapons with different reload time, damage and effect.
- Upgrade screen after every enemy wave.
- Story mode and endless mode.
- Random generated map at every game.
- 20 levels (currently) available. More to come in the future.
Work in Progress
- New: Introduced dynamic light. Light change from one level to another during the day/night and in some case during the level as well.
- New: Added a new in-game menu. When pressing ESC is now possible to choose between Quit and Resume the game. In addition game shortcuts are shown.
- New: New tower upgrade.
- New: Brief story at the beginning of each campaign level.
- New: Interface for choice between New Game, Load or Delete previous saved game (1 save for campaign and 1 for endless mode).
- Update: Better performance with higher FPS.
- Update: Improved visual effect for boulder impact and thunderbolt.
- Update: Improved leaf particle effects.
- Update: Removed delay from when the monster reach the door and the damage is dealt.
- Fix: Weapon Number was present when placing traps or cutting trees.
- Fix: Several minor bugs.